Flow2Flow - connect different offices, different locations or different teams out there.
Traditionally having a centralised Media Asset Management system means immense costs, big hardware, big network connections and high administrative efforts, plus keeping an evolving and growing system running can be cost prohibitive. Also these huge monolithic systems are nearly unscalable.
Flow2Flow connect - the heterogenous and effective way to build a complete system
- Modular and highly scalable decentralized media asset management
- Heterogenous content spread over more archives, but at hand when you need it
- Easy planning and rapid setup
- Single point of failure outage does not affect the whole system
- Faster transaction of media and metadata
- Operates with your existing IT-environment
- Sophisticated security features
- Integrated workflow engine across all systems
- Modular pricing, pay what you need and not what needs to be planned
- Small mobile and temporary units with Flow Ant systems
The main features and specifications of Flow Ant are as follows:
- Full flow core software
- Full flow coder capabilities
- dna gui
- Archive GUI for editorial users
- Flow fuel capable (SOAP api for remote operations)
Short video format and container list:
MXF, Mpeg, Quicktime, AVI, DV, DVRaw, Mpeg 1&2, mp4, webm, flash 7/8, H264, H265, IMX, XDCam HD, DNxHD, Apple ProRes,
uncompressed Video Material from web/SD up to 4k UHD
Of course, the FLOW APP operates remotely with all FLOW ANT systems and FLOW CENTER CORE servers connected.